What is Soft Washing?
Soft washing is the process of using eco-friendly chemicals and low-pressure water to clean walls, roofs, paths and drives, car parks, polytunnels, decking, greenhouses, conservatories, and so on.
Soft washing is…
- Excellent for cleaning modern exterior renders, natural slate, concrete, and slate roofs. It gives fast, predictable results without damaging the surface. And those results can last for years.
- A cost-effective way to clean and restore brick drives and concrete paths to their former glory. It can take a few months for the biological cleaning effect to fully cleanse the surface. But once restored, a light annual treatment keeps all surfaces looking great.
Soft washing has many advantages over power washing…
- Longer lasting results
- Uses less water
- More cost-effective
- Is safe for all known building materials
- Ph neutral, so kind to buildings, adults, children, and animals
- It does not damage the surface being cleaned or exaggerate the weathering affect
- Kills the spores that are always left behind by power washing or bleaching
Based in Staffordshire, Modus Cleaning Solutions are ideally located to assist with your render cleaning needs in Lichfield, Rugeley, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield and the surrounding villages.
To find out more about render cleaning please click HERE.
Or alternatively simply CONTACT US today for a hassle free, no obligation quote to help you improve your external environment and bring some joy back to your property.